1. Mitre-cut profile at angle γ.
2. Drill a counterbore (⌀ 9.1 mm, depth 21 mm – Drill 0.0.628.25) for the fastener sleeve into the side of the mitre-cut profile (use of drilling jig 0.0.616.77 recommended).
3. Drill a hole (⌀ 5.5 mm – Drill 0.0.628.55) into the mitred face of the profile (use of drilling jig 0.0.616.89 recommended). Minimum hole depth: 15 mm.
4. Insert the T-Slot Nut into the profile groove of the continuous profile and screw in the clamping pin until the mark around the perimeter is level with the profile surface.
5. Insert the fastener sleeve into the counterbore of the mitred profile and fit the assembly over the clamping pin.
6. Drive grub screw M6 into the fastener sleeve and clamp the profile connection (M = 3.5 Nm).